Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Game Plan

For the next couple of weeks I am going to look in and around downtown Winnipeg for local business to feature. To meet my criteria these businesses need to feature local artisans in there stores. We have quiet a few neat stores in Winnipeg especially in Osborne Village, on Corydon, Academy, in Wolseley and the Exchange. I am a little biased because I detest the suburbs so that is why I am featuring stores in my neck of the woods. I am not reviewing them because some of the places I haven't been to yet but have be recommended to look at them by some of my readers. I would like to continue to drive the shopping force to local wares so the more shops I can feature the better. Please check back over the next couple of weeks and find some neat places to shop. If you have a favorite shop please email it to handmadeinmanitoba@gmail.com. I will post other Manitoba locations too if you send me some details and they have to sell local goods.

No comments: