Friday, March 25, 2011

Impossibly Alice's Spring Knits

There is a time and a place for knits.  I know we are in the coldest largest populated area in the world but knits do not have to just be for cold snowy days.  Impossibly Alice has a Spring knit that is perfect to help with the morning chills in the spring or a cool summer night.  She has knit cowls, fingerless mitts/wrist warmers, and light scarves.  If I close my eyes I can picture my friend Carmelle in all of her knitwear.  Possibly not right now since she is Kuwait in 30 degree weather but when she is back kicking around the prairies.   :)

"I am a born and raised prairie girl, knitter, wife, and a mother to a beautiful little baby girl.

With my shop, I hope to share my passion with the rest of the world. I believe in doing my part to help save the environment and my shop reflects this. I also support the fair trade industry. A significant portion of my listings are knit with fair trade wool."


www.facebook.com/impossiblyalice
www.twitter.com/impossiblyalice
http://impossiblyalice.wordpress.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ImpossiblyAlice


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, thank you so much for including me on your blog!

Katrina said...

I love the fingerless gloves! Great find :)