Saturday, March 26, 2011

Le Chique Le Cool Bridal Clutches By Babbs

I was peaking around at my followers profiles today and came across Babbs Boutique.  Remember awhile back I did a feature on EmenGeeDesigns?  Well Monica who co-runs the EmenGeeDesigns also has her own line of beautiful and custom made bridal clutches.  They are truly le chique le cool! :) They can even compliment any bridesmaid dress. If you happen to be that Bride To Be who insists that your friends wear fushia puffy taffeta bridesmaid dresses please at least do them a favor and get them an attractive clutch.  ;)  Monica has a beautiful selection of elegant fabrics in all the colours of the rainbow and can be ordered for any occasion.  They are not just for weddings.  Here is what she says of her Bridal line and how she started making purses:

"I'm Monica, the girl who runs Babbs Boutique. I named my shop after my Nana, her nickname was Babbs! She was one of the most creative women I've ever known, she always had a project in her hands, a painting on the easel and a dress in the making. The older I get the more I see of her in me. When she started to lose her eyesight she gave me one of her sewing machines. At the time I didn't realize what a huge part her machine would take in my life and my career. About a year after she passed away I made my first purse. And after I made one, I made another and another. I started giving them as gifts to friends, not sure what else to do with them. I didn't discover Etsy until four years later but when I realized there were other people like me out there, I was hooked. I design and make everything you see in my shop and I love it! I also have another shop which I run with my friend Grace called EmenGeeDesigns."

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BabbsBoutique
http://babbsboutique.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/business/insights/?pages=&i=104805772888617#!/pages/Babbs/104799622891128?ref=ts


No comments: